Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3s of ME!

Three Names I go by:1. Amanda 2. Manny 3. Mumma

Three Jobs I have had in my life:1. Receptionist 2. Purchasing Assistant 3. Buyer

Three Places I have lived:1. Omaha, NE 2. St Cloud, MN 3. Georgetown, MA

Three TV/Radio Personalities who, for some reason, REALLY get on my nerves:1. Huggie on WTKK... shiver. 2. Oprah.... I still watch though. 3. Rachel Ray.... ekkk that voice!

Three TV Personalities I like:1. Jay Severin 2. Ellen 3. Dr Phil

Three Favorite drinks:1. Kool-Aide.... oh yeah! 2. IBC Root Beer 3. Sprite

Three TV Shows that I watch:1. So You Think You Can Dance 2. Hell's Kitchen 3. How I Met Your Mother

Three Places I have been:1. Canada 2. Disney 3. Minnesota

Three Places I’d like to go:1. Hawaii 2. Switzerland 3. Ireland

Three of my Favorite Foods:1. Chinese, although Ray hates it :( 2. Cheez Doodles 3. Buffalo Calzone

Three Things I'm looking forward to:1. Maddy's 1st Birthday 2. Moving.... maybe not the "moving" part. 3. Fall
Three People who call me every day:1. Ray 2. My mom 3. Matthew

Three People who e-mail me regularly:1. Ray 2. Christen 3. Mom Bridgey!

Three of my Favorite Books:1. The Night 2. Biographies 3. Hmmm... I have to get more favorites!
Three things I know for sure: 1. I have never known love like I have for Miss Maddy 2. Ray is the most supportive father I could have asked for her. 3. Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes you just have to wait to find out the reason.
On a fantastic side note--- Secret Santa paid a visit to Patriot Lane. My blogging book is on its way! :-) I love you!

No comments: