
On Tuesday we went to the Topsfield Fair with daddy, but mommy forgot her camera. We did have a really great time and got to try some fantastic food! On Sunday we went with Nana, this time making sure the camera was in the car...
The above picture is Maddy pulling Nana's earrings out not caring about the spectacular Clydesdale Show going on behind her.
Flashback a few weeks... Remember when I said we went to see the Mansions in Newport but I didn't have pictures? Now I do!
Here is lunch at the Tennis Championship Hall of Fame...
A couple shots from around the grounds...
As we are on the subject of way-to-late posts I'll do my Not me!
Who went through the Dunkin Donuts drive-through this morning at too tight a clip and is pretty sure she ripped apart her tire rim but then still never looked to see because she didn't want to start her day off like that. Not me!

No comments:
Post a Comment