I opened up the butt ends and got a wiff of nastiness because they combine different types of turkey, grodie!!!
No idea what that means? Madelyn, Papa, and I were on our weekly excursion to Market
I. do. not. like. the deli.
Ray knows my hatred of the store meat factory and usually does not ask for anything "deli meat created." Sometimes though I like to surprise him, bring him home beautifully sliced ham so he can artfully craft his 12:00 meal. As Papa, Maddy, and I have the deli in our sights I spy a prepacked section... Hmmm.... no need to wait in line? No need to scream honey ham across a large section of wonderful New Englanders? I was intrigued. Papa picked up the "prepackaged turkey" and located the price... one US dollar. ONE US DOLLAR? Sold! I quickly put it in my cart, paid, and scurried home to show Ray my discovery.
Later that day...
Ray: Honey? Where you able to get me anything for lunch this week?
ME: Yes, butt-ends they are in the fridge.
Ray: Okay (Such an easy going loving man.)
This now brings us to the present and my email chat with Ray.
I opened up the butt ends and got a wiff of nastiness because they combine different types of turkey, grodie!!!
Can you believe it? Poor thing got butt-ends, nothing but butt-ends.
He's getting tuna from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment