Friday, October 14, 2011
Potty Training
There is a new routine at our house... potty time. Every night -for about 1/2 hour- mommy sits on the bathroom floor while Maddy sits on the potty. We talk, laugh, sing... everything but potty. Up until last night she has never pottied in the potty. (I need to find other words to use, I'm probably confusing her by asking... "Did you potty? In the potty? Where's the potty? Do you have to potty?" OK- back to the story... We were on our usual potty adventure, talking about Jell-ello (her word for her favorite snack) and who in school had to sit down today and...wham! She went potty! I'm still fully convinced that this will probably take months if not a year, but this was a step. A wonderfully proud for Maddy, monumental step!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment