Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally....

Here are a few of the adorable outfits we got with Nana Pam last Saturday. Each of these outfits has a little stuffed animal toy attached to the pockets! :)

On a funny note... With Maddy's recent incessant crying Ray and I needed a little comic relief... So, Ray decided Maddy needed a time-out. Here are the pictures to prove it... I have to admit that it was extremely cute!

And finally... Here is Maddy in the outfits Auntie Susie so generously sent for Easter...

Believe or not, these are only about half of what was sent! Maddy got very tired of the fashion show and was insisting on a bubba. The girl is already using her bargaining skills. :)
I need to send a shout-out to Susie and Nana Pam for the awesome clothes, Maddy will be one of the most stylish girls in daycare! :)

Life over here on the other side of Massachusetts is going well. At the beginning of the week my hours were cut and I was transferred... darn economy :( ... but I am looking at it as a positive... MORE TIME WITH MADDY! :) I do remind myself daily that I still do have a job and I am grateful, it can just be tough adjusting to a few less meals out! Good thing we never have to buy clothes for the Moops!
Hopefully everyone out there is doing well!

No comments: