Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rainy Wednesdays

We now have two teeth! But she is still in pain... I can't figure it out. To cope with the discomfort she does a very intense "sucking" motion. I feel as though a binky would be perfect for this... Only problem she has completely rejected pacifiers. Ray and I joke about the fact that their is a binky epidemic in most other households, but then there's Maddy throwing her own pacifier away at 3-months. While I am very happy that I do not need to tackle a 5-year with a pacifier in a couple of years, it would come in handy now! I just want my baby girl to feel some relief, this Tylenol/ Motrin cocktail can't go on forever.
A few weeks ago we had our portraits taken at JCPenny. I can honestly not praise the job they did enough... I won't go on about it, see for yourself...
And because I'm feeling a little reminiscent...

No comments: