Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Maddy Makes Mommy Do Surveys

Say the above title 10x fast!
Facebook needs to stop sending me surveys! I can not fight the urge~

1. How heavy was your baby at birth? 7lbs 14.5ozs of baby love
2. Who was the first to bathe your baby? Ray and I still tag team bath time... She is a wiggler!
3. Did your baby like his/her bath? Not at all... bath water= firey pits in Maddy's eyes.
4. What was his/her first outfit? In the hospital she rocked a onesie and LGH hat, but a Winnie the Pooh pants and sweater set were worn to come home :)
5. Was he/she born with hair? A little bit... a very little bit.
6. What amount was his/her first feed? I have no idea... I did know at the time, but what kind of question is this? Are people really interested in how much Similac Maddy first ate?
7. Did you bottle feed or breastfeed? Maddy is hooked on the bottle.
8. If breastfed, did your baby take to it straight away? She took to bottles right away :)
9. What went through your mind when the labour was over? I did it! I did it! I did it! Awwh... she's cute :)
10. How happy has he/she made you?She has changed my life. I did not know who I was until she was born.

No comments: