Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Teenager

She's got an attitude! It amazes me the "fits" she can throw... which started overnight! I'm ok with this though... she is growing up- finding her way. I throw fits all the time, why can't she? What scares me is what if she turns into a mini-me? How will I handle that? Ok, ok... I'm backing up... she is finding her own, searching for who Madelyn is. I will stand next to her and guide her through every stage- I will be her mom. I am very insecure with how I will do this job. Will I be more of a friend? I know mistakes will be made, but with every fiber in me I will guard her with my life. I just hope that as I introduce her to this world, she sees the good and reflects on happiness.

It looks like Maddy has grasped the word... MOM! Freakin' finally! I say... if I have to hear 'dada' one more time!... Just kidding :) Although it looks like she is now saying muma... --I love being her muma. We also got Madelyn a truck yesterday! We were out shopping and because of all the pain with her 8 teeth coming and just because she is pretty super we decided that she needed a truck! Pictures to follow...

No comments: