Friday, September 25, 2009

Vacation is Over.... Reality is here.

What a wonderful vacation that was... the. best. ever.
Here are a few of the final shots...

Isn't he so handsome?!

The above picture is us in front of the oldest carousel in the US. How cool is that?
We are also getting ready for Miss Madelyn's birthday. We will be having a small party at the house... Maddy says to be here or be square.

A few days ago... hmm, Thursday morning? Yes, Thursday morning Ray and I were "talking" to Maddy as she was playing with her toys in the office... as this conversation was occurring Madelyn pulled up onto the couch and STOOD! (I immediately pushed her back down- we can't be having any of that!) Joking aside- I can barely keep up with her as she is racing crawling around the house, what am I going to do if she's running?!!?!

No comments: