Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Sweetest Girl

I love to nuzzle up to Maddy. Whenever I do this she giggles.
Because she is now walking Ray and I lose ....errr.... have to chase her around the house. A few days ago while we were going about our day Maddy ran off and I quickly followed behind making sure to be very quiet as to not let her know I was close. I watched my sweet little girl walk into our bedroom, go to the nightstand on daddy's side of the bed, turn on the clock radio, and dance to the current hits of 2000. Who taught her this? It was hands down the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I want to make sure I hold onto this... I do not ever want a moment like that to pass me by, I am honored to have the sweetest girl in the world living by my side.

No comments: