This weekend Daddy took Maddy and I up to the Cawley Camp. It was the best respite we have had in a long time! And what a beautiful house those Cawleys have! It was a perfect home away from home. The pictures are below and I'll explain some more about our mini-vacation.
After waking up on Saturday morning we headed to the Outlets where I FINALLY found the Gap Sweater I've been looking for!


We had so much, especially with Maddy walking. We got to run around the different arcades for hours.
Maddy did not like the ride below. You can barely tell this is her in the picture... I don't think I'd like it either. It jerked around and went a little too fast.
The highlight of the night!!! Ray hit the jackpot... 1,000 tickets! It literally took 10-minutes for the tickets to spit out of the machine. We caused quite a commotion and we were really excited! Daddy got Maddy a HUGE dinosaur with his thousand tickets!
Here is a bonus collage I made for Ray :)
Thank you Cawleys' for letting us rest our heads at your beauitful home! (We also ate a Reese's... we will send replacements :)



.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment