Heat makes me angry. I'm not taking about a little irritated and sweaty...no I feel fire red anger when it is hot. I also get really sick and lethargic. Growing up and now living in New England has been vital to my survival, it is only hot for MAYBE 3 months so I have managed. Through my heat mania I have learned to live through the few months with window air conditioners, long car rides with the AC in your face, and cool showers. Last summer though we realized Maddy is a lot like her mama. Papa (Grampi) saw the reaction my sweet little girl has to heat and yesterday dropped off all the supplies for CENTRAL AIR! The minute I pulled into the driveway I smiled, looked back at Maddy and told her what all that silvery stuff was. There is a magical land in all that duct work, thanks Papa! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment