Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love is in the Air

*singing in a deep, breathy voice at my desk*
"Love is in the air... everywhere I look around..." My mother made me a beautiful "Love" CD, which Maddy and I now jam to on our way home. I'll spare my coworkers some of the tunes, well actually my voice singing those tunes. But I'll just make sure to say that Crazy for You does make an appearance.
After what felt like a wedding month, things are starting to get back into the routine of the Lewis's. We were so amazed at the outpouring of love for us, that our heads have been a little ahem... big. Maddy walks around barking orders... demanding that the flower girl get, what the flower girl wants. Then you have Mr. Right shouting out which ice cream he wants from Nana Pat's shindig, usually asking for a sample of a few. And the bride? Well the Bride has been as lovely as ever. She runs to do the errands of the flower girl, makes sure Mr. Right is happy, and cleans the house as if it were her job. NOT! Where's room service?!?

Seriously though? We had a really great time with family and friends.

Maddy was partial to these little people above.

So... now onward and upward! Halloween! I debated for days whether Maddy would go trick or treating as the birthday girl.Get it? BUT...... really, a cheap cost effective outfit came to mind... She could go as the flower girl!
All of the these ideas vanished when I came across what actually will be her costume. Pictures to come soon!

Ray as a husband, is just as good -if not better- than Ray as a fiance. He came home yesterday after stopping at Target with this....
Reusable cups with reusable straws! He's my top dog :)

No comments: