Wednesday, March 23, 2011

To The Tune of "Reunited..."

"Rearranging and it feels sooo good. Rearranging 'cause we understood."
I went shopping at Mimi's last night. (hehehehe) And found these great green lanterns. I ran upstairs to check out how they looked. I literally flipped the living room around and made my favorite room even better...

Maddy and daddy were watching the Bruins and had blankets and pillows everywhere. I had to kick them out while I "set-up!"
We also recently redecorated a room for Maddy to play in. This is ONLY for show though because our charming 2-year old refuses to hang out in her new digs.

I would love that for a playroom?!?! What the heck!
Maddy has also been having a power-struggle with bedtime again. Maybe a toddler bed is much closer than we think? I've always loved the crib and the containment it provides. I figured we would move Maddy when she learned how to climb out of it, or 18. Guess she has her own plans. We have had a few late night crying episodes, so my normal 8-10 hour sleep is disrupted. (Play that tiny violin, I know it!) Ray's sleep is destroyed. So, I snapped a shot of myself this morning. No contacts, barely any make-up and in a sweatshirt... at work.

I'm tired and my eyes are swollen. Ewwww.

Maddy had a playdate on Saturday with her buddy Viv. (Ray was getting his new most favorite thing.that.he.never.stops.talking.about installed in his car... XM.)

Maddy's hair looks quite dishelved.
And some bonus shots of my favorite girl.
She is seriously the sweetest thing.

No comments: