Monday, August 29, 2011

Pre-Skool

We made an impromptu visit last week to our neighbor... Canobie Lake Park!
Maddy loved the rides and the choo-choo.
Her favorite part though? The $7 mondo bag of popcorn that she had.to.have.the.minute we walked through the front gate.

This is Maddy "pretending" to drive. (I say pretend because we never put quarters in it.)

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
New driveway in the works....

I downloaded a fun toddler app on our computer a few weeks ago. It will bring up different pictures and say out loud what they are. Maddy will usually scroll through and repeat what she sees. I was listening to her do this when she came across a picture of a cheeseburger. The computer says what it is and then Maddy repeats... "Cheesy-burger" It seriously was the cutest thing I have ever heard. I think I made her say it a least 15 times after that.
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Today was Maddy's first day of preschool. She was very excited...



No comments: