On January 28th a little-itty-bitty baby joined our family. Whoa... that sounds like I gave birth, no... Christen- Ray's sister had a little Dustin at 6:18pm. At 7lbs 8ozs he is joining the ranks of their now 5 member team. I cannot wait to meet him, and hold him... and then give him back so I can take a nap. Just. kidding. While we were waiting for the call from California, I told Maddy that she was probably a big cousin now... She is working on what she needs to teach him as I type. The list so far:
1) The Wiggles are really entertaining, but weird. Maybe just watch Dora.
2) Gerber yogurt melts are AWESOME... get your mom to buy you some of those, and send me some too.
3) Watch out for the diaper rash... it is bound to happen. Vaseline works wonders.
4) Do not under any circumstances let your dad hold you upside-down after bubbas. You are too little... that can wait for later.
...to be continued.

No comments:
Post a Comment