Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Questions

I definitely think about the days Maddy will start asking the tough questions.
Where do babies come from? Ummm... Elves.
Did you skip school when you were little Mommy? NO... why... did Daddy tell you that? No... never. Are you sure Daddy never told you that?
Why? *asked for any situation, for any multitude of reasons* Because I said so. No? Not good enough? Because Justin Beiber said so.
Why doesn't he like me? Because you are only 30 and are too young for boys!

Right now though, I can tackle the current questions.
Wash my hands? Sure... have at it. Flood the house, mommy is checking email.
Malty? Play? Of course love, Malty would love to play- but please stop squeezing his neck like he is your personal teddy bear.
NACK? (Snack) Sure! Blueberries? Cheese Strings? No? Fine... have the chips.
Milk bubba? (This is something she only saves for a very rare time.) I say go for it. I would love if milk would comfort me as it does her.
Nap? How sweet sugar pie, yes mommy would love to take a nap.

**~~**~~**~~
I bribed Maddy with stickers last week when we took Malty to the vet. I asked her to jump on the puppy scale so I could get her weight. 33lbs.

No comments: