Monday, September 19, 2011

Harvest

I am pretty sure Maddy's favorite season is Summer. She loves to play outside. All the time.
Fall, I think, might come in a close second place though.

Dadda went to the Red Sox Game Friday night. Momma & Maddy's Friday night? Playing in the sink...

Saturday Uncle MA-tt and Lauren came over to bake cookies and decorate pumpkins.
And Sunday we celebrated Mimi's birthday and then went to visit Nana Pam. Since Papa is in Minnesota for a week I was convinced Maddy would freak out once we got to Nana's. I was sure she would insist on seeing Papa and then throw a fit when he didn't appear, but I think Nana was thinking ahead and surprised Maddy with a Halloween Dora candy bucket and coloring books.

We are also going to plan for a Spring Yard Sale. This past one was kind of a dud. Although it was a great excuse to hang out and catch up with everyone. We turned it into more of a BBQ or rather, Pizz-A-Que.

No comments: