Oh my!
Madelyn had an appointment on Monday to get shots and have a well-visit check. Shots went beautiful...at first... not one peep. Those cut little chubby thighs probably padded the needle. :) She was then weighed... 18lbs 10ozs... 95% percentile. Her height was also in the 95th percentile at 26 inches. The doctor told us to change her diet a little, this is where our (Maddy, daddy and myself) week went down hill. It first started with a really bad reaction to the shots... a 101.8 temperature that seemed to last for days, but actually was about 24 hours. Once we got through that we changed her diet... She has been screaming in hunger ever since. Needless to say, I am calling the doctor today.
A wonderful, heart-warming moment occurred while Madelyn and I were driving to Market Basket a few days ago though... She was in the back seat talking and because her car-seat has such a high-back I can not see anything expect her little toes. I reached my arm back to check and see if she had put the recyclable shopping bag in her mouth and felt what I thought was her chin. Next thing I know a tiny little hand grabbed my hand. We drove the rest of the way with our hands clasped together. She is such a sweet baby girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment