Friday, May 29, 2009

7 Months... Sunday

What?! Madelyn will be 7-months old on Sunday. I feel so blessed I was the one chosen to be her mom, she is such a joy to be around. Now...not everything with Maddy is roses and peaches... but then not everything with anyone is.
I figured for just for fun I would do this baby questionnaire... It is very conducive to my reminiscing ways lately...

1) Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
I was at work. I didn't feel well and thought maybe I should check... Surprise :)

2) Who was with you?
Just me.

3) How did you find out that you were pregnant?
I took a test and then later went to the doctor's to confirm.

4) Who was the first person you told?
Ray and Angela. I remember when I told Ray I just keep repeating "I took a test." He asked what grade I got on it!

5) What was the sex?
We found out we were having a girl sometime in June/ July of 2008. I was convinced she was a boy! It took a full day to believe it.

6) Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
Nana Pam threw me the shower of the century. I have never before had such a special day, it was perfect.

7) How much weight did you gain?
40 lbs... I was confined to a bed for most of my pregnancy.

8) Did you get a lot of stretch marks?
My tummy looks like a road map :) Worth every one though.

9) What did you crave the most?
Coca-cola! But, because of the sugar and caffeine I rarely indulged.

10) Did you crave anything crazy?
I wanted spinach and artichoke dip CONSTANTLY. It is crazy because my face completely breaks out whenever I have spinach.

11) Who or what got on your nerves most?
Bed rest... It. drove. me. crazy.

12) Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
Yes, diabetes and high-blood pressure. I felt like I had a constant insulin tap.

13) Where were you when you went into labor?
Sitting on the hospital bed ready to go!

14) Did your water break?
The nurse manually broke it... whoa... that was an experience in itself.

14) Who drove you to the hospital?
Ray

15) Did you go early or late?
I was induced at 39 weeks.

16) Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?
Ray and Nana Pam-a-lama... Nana Patsy immediately after.

17) Was it video-taped?
No... I was SO against any recordings, now I regret it.

18) What was your first reaction after giving birth?
That was quick!

19) What did you name the baby?
Madelyn Eileen :)

20) How old is your baby today?
7 months...

21) When is the next one coming?
Whoa... let's enjoy the first, first!

22) If you could, would you do it all over again?
Of course :)

No comments: