Then to today... I woke up to Maddy and daddy handing me a card... "Mommy~ Happy Mother's Day :) Daddy and I love you very much. Thank you for being the best mommy in the whole wide world. #1 Mommy. Maddy and Daddy." There are no words for how beautiful that is. We then left to take a quick trip to Crane Beach. I had a project to do for one of the mommy's on JustMommies... She is gathering photos of her daughter's name written in the sand from all over. Her angelic daughter passed away at 23 days old, this month marks her 2nd birthday. 



We then took at trip to Portsmouth, NH and Newburyport, MA. A really funny side note... my mom was at Newburyport with Auntie Carol and we never ran into eachother! I wish we had known! After having a late lunch/ early dinner at my favorite Not Your Average Joe's it was time to go home. Maddy pooped herself out with constant raspberries that she ended the day...
Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. And thank you to stars for allowing Ray and Madelyn to be a part of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment