You are the most precious gift I have ever received. There is a saying, "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” Elizabeth Stone. You have my heart sweet girl.
I realized this evening that I would lay my life on the line for yours. Knowing -without a doubt- deep within your soul that you would give up your life for another is a powerful feeling.
You are the most gentle, kind, and loving little girl. Please forever stay that way. I am blessed to know you, and be your mom. I will be here now and forever.
I love you more than any word, picture, or expression I could ever say or show you. You were born to be amazing... thank you for allowing me to witness your life.
I love you to the moon and back. Mom xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment