Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

To Daddy: You are an incredible father. Today is your day... You mean the world to us.
Today we celebrated daddy! We made daddy's favorite breakfast sandwiches, opened gifts, and made homemade pizzas for lunch. Today has been a great day, and hopefully reflected how important dada is. While it was a beautiful day... here is an oh, so beauitful picture...HAHAHAHAHA>?! Seriously... she looks drunk. I always hate how I come out in pictures... I like this one, if only my beautiful daughter did not look like she kicked back one too many Jack & Coke's :)This is one of her "trying" out her binky. Daddy and I try and make her use it, she wants NO part of it.
Have I mentioned the crying, whining, inssesnt irrititablity that is occuring over here in Georgetown? While daddy seems to be getting better :), Maddy is still not happy. I have been on edge because of this. There seems to be a low-constant ""EWWWEEEWW" sound occurring, this makes my nerves feel like they are being plucked,literally plucked. Why do I mention this? Because, I TAKE IT ALL BACK... Last night we discovered that Madelyn is cutting 6 teeth. We can see 4 upper and 2 lower teeth right under the skin- 1 upper has actually just broke through. Once these come in she will have 7 teeth... Is that even possible?
Good night for now... Oh, wait it's only 5:40? Good-bye for now... Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Ray, and Dad-John... May you have wonderful days that show how truly appreciative we all are to you.

No comments: