Have you ever heard of a "Skinny Cow?" If not... Go. NOW. Run. Find them, buy them, AND ENJOY! If you have heard of them... repeat above! AMAZING. As I eat them I usually repetitively turn to Ray and ask if he knows how they did it. How did they make such a delicious treat with so little fat and calories? It is like a cosmic miracle, where the stars and moon aligned in perfect harmony to shine down upon the Skinny Cow Factory and create magic. Yum.
I am done. My salute to Skinny Cow needed to happen. I need the world to know.

With Father's Day only being a few hours expired I have again become nostalgic. I think it might be something in the air... This nostalgia seems to creep up much too frequently. Off track... Here is a lyric in the song "Butterfly Kisses," Madelyn is the epitome of a daddy's girl...
"There's two things I know for sure: She was sent here from heaven and she's daddy's little girl. As I drop to my knees by her bed at night. She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes and I thank God for all the joy in my life. But most of all...for butterfly kisses."

No comments:
Post a Comment