My. back. is. out. again. Are you serious? I was EVER so slightly bending over to get my checkbook Tuesday morning and...
AGHH! SPASM. Ever since then I have not been the same. Out of work for most of the week, and even when I manage to make it into work I am half under the desk- I am irritated. At what? Who? Who knows, but I can be mad if I want to! :) Hopefully it is nothing, but I have an inkling that it is again my disc...
ewww... Onward and upward though... MRI results to follow.
Other than the old lady typing... we are great. Maddy has got to be cutting some major chompers this week. She wants steak! This weekend is grampy's birthday, so we'll get some great cake pictures up soon! (Mommy and daddy cake pictures! You didn't think I meant Maddy- did you?)
No comments:
Post a Comment