Thursday, June 25, 2009

Me, Myself, & I

It's that time again... QUIZ TIME!

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Nope, but in HS I did want to pierce my lip!
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny.
3. Boxers or briefs? If I were guy? I'm think boxers would get all bunchy... but then they make briefs sound like "Vasectomies in a box." So, probably boxers.
4. Whole or skim milk? I used to drink 1%, since Ray now calls the shots it's 2%.
Crash! Bam! Oops... sorry... I just fell over (Ray calling the shots!) hehehehe!
5. Single or taken? Very much taken... I could be more taken... wink, wink. :) I am a riot! :)
6. Simple or complicated? Simple is wonderful. It is like a warm breeze on a summer day, by the beach. I am complicated. That is more like rainstorms in winter while fighting lions.
7. Law or anarchy? Law... I like order.
8. Flowers or angels? Angels.
9. Grey or gray? I'm not really hooked on either... I guess gray?
10. Read or write? I love to read... but write much more.
11. Color or black-and-white photos? If I am in the photo- I do sepia or black & white to even out the blemishes. If it is a photo of anyone else, I usually stick with color.
12. Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise.
13. M&M's or Skittles? Skittles!
14. Go to bed late or wake up late? Is this supposed to say "wake up early"? I think so... Wake up early! If not... that would be the pattern I would fall into.
16. TV or Radio? TV- Daddadada- So You Think You Can Dance. Dance. Dance!
17. Is it POP or SODA? Soda.... it was pop 30 years ago.
18. X or O in Tic-Tac-Toe? X- middle space first!
19. Leather purse or knit purse? Leather!
20. Eat an apple or an orange? Neither... Pineapple!
21. What came first the chicken or the egg? Egg.
22. Hot or Cold? Cold. You can always add clothes, but you can only take off a certain number before getting arrested.
23. Light or dark nail polish? Depends on the season/ mood.
24. Tall members of the opposite sex or short? Tall!
25. Sun or moon? I like them both at different times.
26. Emerald or ruby? Diamond.
27. Mt. Dew or Surge? Mt. Dew, although Fresca is up-and coming fav!
28. Left or right? Right, always.
29. 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? 1 best friend. I don't like to answer the phone.
30. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla... Chocolate takes like dirt to me.
31. High or Drunk? Neither... I'm pretty cool with being me.
32. Green beans or carrots? Greens.
33. Low fat or fat free? Low fat... Come'on let's not take all the fun away!
34. What is your biggest fear in the world? Vomit. Death.
35. Silver jewelry or gold jewelry? Silver, hands down.
36. Kids or no kids? Yes, we have Maddy :) She is a pretty rock'in kid though.
37. Cat or dog? Dog. Cats can drive me insane.
38. Half empty or half full? Half full, I am a very optimistic.
39. Mustard or ketchup? Mustard.
40. Hard cover books or soft cover books? I love the look of hard cover, but I like to read soft cover.
41. Newspaper or magazine? Magazine.
42. Sandals or sneakers? Sneakers.
44. Red car or white car? White :)
45. Happy and poor or sad and rich? Happy and poor- 100 times happy and poor.
46. Singing or dancing? In front of Ray... Singing and Dancing. In front of ANYONE else... I sway form left to right!
47. Hugging or Kissing? Not really a touchy-feely person.
48. Corduroy or plaid? Plaid.
49. Happy or sad? Happy.
50. Purple or green? Purple... I guess.

No comments: